1. Whisk the eggs, milk, salt and sugar together in the bowl, continue whisking until all the sugar and salt is dissolved.
2. To the mixture add the flour, whole wheat flour and yeast and mix in. Transfer the mixture to the bowl of a planetary mixer and using the hook attachment and on a low speed knead the mixture for 10 minutes.
3. Chop the butter into small cubes and add them to the mixing bowl (after the 10 minutes have passed).
4. Knead the dough and butter for 5 minutes on a medium speed. Cover and leave to prove till the dough has doubled in size.
5. Sprinkle the dough and the working surface with a little bit of flour. Using a rolling pin roll out the dough to a thin sheet.
6. Spread the jam in a thick layer all over the sheet of dough and roll into a pinwheel shape.
7. Cut the dough in half and place the rolled dough into loaf tins. Leave till they double in size.
8. Mix the sugar, eggs and milk together in a bowl and glaze the top of the loaf once it has proven.
9. Bake the dough at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
10. Serve warm with a side of even more Manzano Banana & Caramel Jam.